The Emboliner™ Embolic Protection Catheter is a truly next-generation approach to embolic protection that makes significant improvements on first-generation solutions.
- Deployed using an existing procedural access site currently used for the pigtail catheter, so no additional procedural access is required.
- Reliably covers all cerebral branch vessels with a user-friendly, circumferential design.
- Captures and removes both cerebral and non-cerebral emboli, providing full-body embolic protection.
- Allows the introduction of smaller procedural devices, such as a diagnostic pigtail catheter, through the integrated 6-Fr lumen of the Emboliner catheter.
- Provides a pathway through the expandable access port of the Emboliner filter for larger procedural devices (e.g., TAVR delivery systems), which are deployed via their normal access site.
- Maintains active control of the filter, providing peri-procedural repositioning.
- Provides exceptional ease of use, with minimal additional procedural time or fluoro time.
Emboline will begin human clinical studies in 2018.